Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Done and Dusted

Well, that's another one done and dusted.

I have just submitted my latest manuscript to one of my editors for a book which, all being well, should see print middle of next year.

I have to say that I have been very excited about this project because I've been allowed to play with a very well-known IP. However, I think now that I've finished playing with it, I've managed to hand it back in one piece, without too many obvious signs of wear and tear.

As to what that IP is... As the publisher hasn't officially said anything yet, I'm going to hold off on the details just for the time being.

Now, that reminds me. I'd better update my profile from sixteen books to seventeen...

1 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Hmm... Obviously I'm hoping this is a Fighting Fantasy book, but due to your obvious excitement and hinting towards something on a larger scale, I'd have to say you've been allowed to 'create' within the Warhammer universe. Either is exciting stuff... Hmm...

December 6, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home