Sunday, January 27, 2008

Small Potatoes

I just logged on tonight, to see what sort of traffic myblog had been receiving of late, to discover that this site has now had over 1,000 visits - 1,004 when I checked, to be precise.

I realise that this must be small potatoes to many bloggers, but it gave me a real buzz to know that so many people were regularly checking up on what I'm up to, from right across the world.

I also discovered that the latest country to be added to the roster of international visitors is Pakistan! I've now had visits from people residing in five of the world's seven continents, with Africa and Antarctica yet to register (strangely enough).

So, until next time... au revoir, adios, arrivederci, sayonara, hejdo, ciao, zai jian, namaste, do zobaczenia, adeus, do svidan’ya, tot ziens, goodbye, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home