Sunday, June 29, 2008

BL bloggers

For those of you who might have come to my work through the Black Library, or equally, if you've discovered the Black Library off the back of discovering my blog, you might be interested to know that a number of the BL's authors are also keen bloggers.

It is often at about this time of day (10.30pm) that I find myself checking my computer before turning in for the night and inevitably end up reading the latest post on a number of blogs I regularly visit.

The blogs I check most regularly, and which I look forward to reading the most, would have to be those belonging to Dan Abnett, David Bishop, Graham McNeill, James Swallow, Nick Kyme, Si Spurrier and C L Werner.

Then there are those that I dip into from time to time. The authors of these are Gav Thorpe, Nathan Long and Steven Savile.

I'm sure there must be others (and apologies if I've not mentioned you here) but those ten seem to take up quite enough of my time as it is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home