Friday, June 26, 2009

Chameleon Circuit

I realise that I've been rather slow on the uptake with this one, but today I had my first taste of Trock (that's Time Lord Rock, for the uninitiated). In fact I listened to my first Chameleon Circuit song, and then another, and then another...

I had heard of them before but had never followed it up until tonight. And to make up for my complete neglect of this very talented group of young (at least compared to me) Doctor Who fans I bought their album from DFTBA Records.

If you've not heard a Chameleon Circuit song before, click one of the Youtube video clips below. I think my favourite is Exterminate Regenerate, but then Blink is very good too, as is An Awful Lot of Running. And Journey's End is very clever too.









Now I just can't wait for the CD to arrive. To find out more about Chameleon Circuit*, the definitive Trock band, click here.

* And what a great name for a band. Stephen Moffat, bring back Kamelion, I say!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home