Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jenny Greenteeth surfaces on the SFX site?

I stumbled across this the other day. It's taken from the SFX Magazine website and a feature on sci-fi and fantasy tattoos.


Stephen Adey of Penzance says, "I had this done a few weeks ago... It is sort of a homage to The Creature from the Black Lagoon and Ray Harryhausen's Kraken from Clash of the Titans."

Now the reason it caught my eye is because it looks suspiciously like this...


... which was one of the images that inspired my own take on the folkloric Jenny Greenteeth that appeared as the Water-Wyrd in Howl of the Werewolf.

It made me wonder whether any of the images inspired by my books have been turned into body art? If you know of any, drop me a line and send me a picture.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a Merrow,a male mermaid, not a Jenny Greenteeth in the picture done by Brian Froud.

December 31, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a Merrow,a male mermaid, not a Jenny Greenteeth in the picture done by Brian Froud.

December 31, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home