Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FIghting Fantazine - out now!

I am very pleased to pass on the good news that the inaugural issue of the brand new Fighting Fantasy fanzine - appropriately called Fighting Fantazine - is out now!

Inside you'll find an original mini FF adventure, Resurrection of the Dead by Alexander Ballingall, an article called the Fact of Fiction about the classic Steve Jackson gamebook Appointment with F.E.A.R. and an interview with me.

In fact it's the first part of a two-part interview. (My interviewer was very thorough.) So if you want to find out more about the process of creating a Fighting Fantasy gamebook or about my other current projects follow this link to download Fighting Fantazine #1.

Please direct any feedback about Fighting Fantazine to:

fightingfantazine@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

I keep trying to promote discussion of Fan projects, using the new Fighting Fantazine as a starting point, on the official forums. But everything keeps getting deleted. I don't understand it, I thought that's what the place was for, to discuss Fighting Fantasy :(

September 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home