Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stormslayer redux

I came across this the other day, thanks to the magic of Google alerts...


I was absolutely blown away when I realised that someone had re-imagined a scene from Stormslayer and done such a fantastic job of rendering it in full colour. The level of detail is amazing, and it is totally faithful to a scene described in the book.

I did a little digging and discovered that the piece was by Emerson Tung (a.k.a. Zeo-X) who has also produced his own versions of the Steam Golem and the Tremor Worm from the book.


There's loads more to see through his online gallery which you can find here. And if you happening to be reading this, Zeo, drop me a line and say "Hi!"

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Fry said...

These pictures are great!

November 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi Jamie

I thought so too.

Good to hear from you.

November 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home