Thursday, January 14, 2010

Currently reading...

It has not escaped my notice that other authors frequently post an update as to whatever it is that's currently distracting them from the job in hand, in terms of reading material, music and gaming.

Well, currently I am reading Blood Pact* by Dan Abnett. It's the twelfth book in the astonishing successful - and damn fine! - Gaunt's Ghost series and, let me tell you, it doesn't disappoint. About a third of the way through but progress has been slow today due to me writing my own stuff - namely White Rabbit. (But more on that another time.)

You can find out more about Gaunt's Ghosts and Blood Pact here, and listen to Dan himself talking about the experience of writing the book here...



* I had a tot up the other day and I think that Blood Pact is the 61st Black Library novel I've read - out of the hundreds they've published...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home